This Is a Step-By-Step Cure For Diabetes Developed By Scientists

This Is a Step-By-Step Cure For Diabetes Developed By Scientists
I highly recommend you check this out and cure diabetes like I did. Maxine

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Why Is Whole Foods Using So Much Canola Oil?

I went shopping at Whole Foods recently. I've been reading about how much canola oil they use in their hot foods and in their private label products. I had some extra time to browse so I really paid careful attention to the ingredient labels while I was there. I am sad to report that Whole Foods puts canola oil is most all of their products! It is alarming, in fact, how wide spread this noxious ingredient  really is!

I recently wrote about the dangers of canola oil to the diabetic because of trans fat and other reasons. I entitled the article, "What Is Canola Oil and Should Diabetics Avoid It?" I really encourage you to take the time to read it because I have researched this in depth. I also strongly encourage you to click on the red button at the top of the page and watch the video and get the information they recommend. This resource has so much more information than I have on this site about the oils you should be avoiding if you want to reverse your diabetes and the ones you should be consuming to help with the process of curing your diabetes and healing your body.

Back to my Whole Foods "safari." I looked at virtually every salad dressing they had in the refrigerated section near the veggies. It all contained canola oil! This was mostly private label stuff. Then I looked at the pre-made sauces too - same thing - loaded with canola oil - in fact canola oil was often the first ingredient! Then I hit the meat counter and took a look at the sausages - the sausage that they grind/mix there in the store had guess what? More canola oil! Why?!? Why do they have to put canola oil in sausage?!? Good grief! Even worse... they add it to their smoked salmon spread. What's that about? Does that stretch it? Stretch the expensive salmon with super cheap canola oil so they make more profit?

You guys do realize why food manufacturers love canola oil so much, right? It is because it is dirt cheap! In other words, if they can load a dip or sausage or a salad dressing or a pre-made sauce or any other food item with dirt cheap canola oil and still sell it at a high price, they'll make a higher profit margin.

Next, I wandered over to the non-refrigerated isles of the store. It seemed like every item I picked up contained canola oil. Whole Foods, what are you doing? You should be a leader in not having canola oil! I saw more canola oil in their private label items than in the other brands they carry.... I kid you not! I could hardly believe that one.

Then I walked over to the hot foods section. It smelled delicious of course (I was getting hungry by this time) but sure enough when I talked with the employees, they told me it contained canola oil. I didn't buy anything because when I hear the words "canola oil" I think "POISON!" (and so should you!)

Canola oil = Hidden Unlabeled Trans Fat = POISON = Diabetes and Other Diseases Like Heart Disease

Canola Oil = Genetically Modified Organism (or seriously contaminated with it) = POISON = Diabetes and Other Diseases Like Heart Disease

I've been doing some serious digging online to find out more about the canola oil situation at Whole Foods and I plan to write much more about this in the upcoming weeks. For now, I encourage you to visit the Whole Foods contact page where you will find several email addresses you can send comments to. Before you do, however, you may want to educate yourself even more and click on the red button at the top of this page. This is information I used to cure my diabetes. It is always best to be armed with a lot of knowledge when you speak out about things like this. Stay tuned for more to come from me too. Those of us who have been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes are more acutely aware of these issues, aren't we?

Get Healthy and Stay Healthy!

Maxine

No comments:

Post a Comment