This Is a Step-By-Step Cure For Diabetes Developed By Scientists

This Is a Step-By-Step Cure For Diabetes Developed By Scientists
I highly recommend you check this out and cure diabetes like I did. Maxine

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

To Reverse Diabetes You May Need To Shop For a New Doctor

Regardless of the over-whelming evidence that you can reverse diabetes, "traditional medicine" seems to be firmly entrenched in on the idea that you cannot reverse diabetes. If you ask a traditional doctor or nurse, "Is there a cure for diabetes?" you will more than likely be told that there is no cure for diabetes.

However, the answer should really be: there is no cure for diabetes in traditional medicine.

But... there IS a cure for diabetes in NON-traditional medicine (just click on the big red button at the top to learn the details).

In fact, thousands of diabetics (including me) have used non-traditional methods (alternative methods) to cure their diabetes. It is possible to cure diabetes with these more natural approaches.

I like to use myself as an example so I encourage you to check out my last hemoglobin test (HbA1c test) and also my blood sugar experiment which proves I really have cured my diabetes.

If you are working to reverse your diabetes, it is very important for you to have a good working relationship with your doctor and you are both on the same page working toward the same goal. While some type 2 diabetics can cut their diabetic medicine cold turkey, most need to be weaned off it as their blood sugar levels improve. Your doctor will need to monitor this carefully and aid in your decision about when to reduce your medication, how much to reduce it, and when to cut it entirely. What you don't need is a "pushy" doctor telling you that you can never get off the medication and there's no way to reverse your diabetes. You also need your doctor to order your hemoglobin test on a regular basis so you can monitor your average blood sugar and also all other aspects of your health very closely and regularly.

When I was first diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, like most people I was told I had a very serious disease, that it would definitely progress, and the best I could do was "manage" it and try to delay the inevitable complications of the disease. I was given brochures which told all about the various complications: blindness, foot and leg amputations, heart disease, suppressed immunity, and depression. The prognosis presented to me was very bleak (it's no wonder so many diabetics get depressed). I was given insulin combined with oral medication at first and then just oral medications. My doctor kept wanting to change my dosage and my medication because I kept getting the shakes due to blood sugar lows.

As a scientist and as a person who likes to research things thoroughly, I searched the literature and every other resource I could find for how to reverse diabetes. It wasn't long before I became 100% convinced it was possible to completely cure type 2 diabetes. However, as I was piecing this all together, I would attempt to talk with my ex-doctor (emphasis on the ex part) about reversing diabetes naturally and he would basically scoff at the idea. However, I was very determined and very convinced and it wasn't long before I realized that I needed to shop for a different doctor. It made a world of difference finding a doctor who was supportive of my goals and actually agreed that traditional medicine does not have all the answers. In fact, at one point he actually told me that he would be doing the same thing if he were in my shoes.

From what I've seen with other diabetics, it is rather typical for traditional doctors to actively work against a patient who is taking charge of their own health and using natural methods (alternative methods) to reverse their diabetes. Unfortunately, this is the way most doctors are trained in modern medicine. Sometimes traditional doctors express this overtly but other times it is more subtle. However, either way it can greatly impede your progress to cure your diabetes with natural methods.

If you have the wrong doctor, I strongly encourage you to shop for another doctor. If your current doctor isn't 100% supportive of your efforts to reverse your diabetes naturally and try to get off prescription medications, you need another doctor. While they are definitely in the minority, there are doctors traditionally trained who also understand that alternative medicine sometimes offers a patient the best course of action - diabetes is definitely one of those times as alternative medicine is far ahead of traditional medicine in curing this disease.

It is best to be very upfront when interviewing a doctor and tell them that you intend to reverse your diabetes naturally and you would like to know how supportive they are of that goal - you really need to have a "heart to heart" very candid discussion with them. If they hesitate or you get any kind of bad vibe, it is probably best to just say thank you very much and go interview another doctor. Don't be hesitant at all to interview different doctors - remember it is YOUR body and your life and you have the right to work with a doctor who will fully support your efforts - also remember, doctors work for you, not the other way around. Your chance of successfully curing your diabetes will be much higher if you take charge of your own health and find the right doctor.

Before you go doctor shopping, you really need to be fully prepared. If you are going to reverse your diabetes, you need knowledge of how to do this and you need to be confident in that knowledge. You also need complete information so you don't miss any crucial steps. I have reviewed many materials on how to reverse diabetes and I think overall, the information you'll find on this site (click link) is the most helpful single resource I have found. It describes in detail the same methods I used to cure my diabetes and I find the information to be very reliable and very well researched.

No comments:

Post a Comment