This Is a Step-By-Step Cure For Diabetes Developed By Scientists

This Is a Step-By-Step Cure For Diabetes Developed By Scientists
I highly recommend you check this out and cure diabetes like I did. Maxine

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Latest Hemoglobin A1c (HgA1c) Test is 5.2!!

Update to this post: My last hemoglobin test was a 5.6. Since I indulged a bit over Thanksgiving, I was thoroughly happy with this number!

Here's the history of my personal triumph.

I am so very happy with my latest hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c) test - 5.2 is the lowest it has ever been since I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. It's almost hard to believe but I have actually cured my diabetes!! This is mostly through changes in my diet but also by other natural means. It's amazing to me how wrong - DEAD WRONG - the conventional wisdom seems to be when it comes to what causes diabetes. It is NOT eating too much sugar or eating too many carbs, although we do eat too many carbs in our American diet. However, what actually CAUSES diabetes is what we eat that messes up our hormonal systems and leaves our cell membranes unable to function properly -- think industrial food.

If you would like to learn about the science behind what truly cures diabetes and get a detailed instructions on exactly how to cure diabetes without prescription drugs (which don't cure diabetes), go here and take a close listen. You can also go there by clicking on the big red button.

Here's my personal story with diabetes.

I really want to encourage anyone reading my blog that already has diabetes or has the potential to develop it to learn all you can about healing your body by eliminating certain "foods" in our modern diet that aren't really foods at all! You may want to also read my food can be medicine post.

I would also like to hear from others who have cured their diabetes naturally and have the proof like I do. Please leave me comments - I will respond I promise.

2 comments:

  1. hi I was just diagnose whit diabetic type 2 nd I'm only 24 I'm lost in my diet regarding what to eat or not to ..plz help me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I just noticed this comment. The best advice I can give you is to click on the big red button at the top of this page and get the information linked from the video. Also, listen to the video all the way through.

    ReplyDelete