This Is a Step-By-Step Cure For Diabetes Developed By Scientists

This Is a Step-By-Step Cure For Diabetes Developed By Scientists
I highly recommend you check this out and cure diabetes like I did. Maxine

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Reverse Diabetes - Yes YOU Can!

I am so sorry for not posting in a while but I was moving, then traveling, and then setting up a garden and getting to know a new area. I know... excuses... but I do see you guys have been finding my blog about how to reverse diabetes anyway. I invite all of you to search around in the archives (I've had people tell me they spend hours on my blog once they hit the archives). Now that I've settled in I plan to post more over the summer.

I first though wanted to update you on a few things. First, my latest A1C test came back as a 5.1 so I am still well within normal range and that's after "cheating" some on vacation and during the stress of the move!! If you focus on doing what you need to do to heal your cell membranes and get your endocrine system functioning properly again, you really can reverse diabetes naturally AND avoid spikes in blood sugar even when you do consume some nice treats sometimes. Of course, it is also important to know how to avoid toxins that the food industry puts in our food like trans fat and high fructose corn syrup! Remember too that does include Canola Oil... what a scam!

Second, I wanted to let you guys know that I've been helping a friend reverse diabetes too. She started out very over-weight (she still has a ways to go actually) and her blood sugar was over 200 and her A1C was 9.6. The problem I think is she had the wrong doctor. I want to reiterate that I think it is terribly important for diabetics to find the right doctor if they want to reverse your diabetes naturally - one that will work with you to reverse your diabetes naturally and not constantly tell you it can't be done. I'm very convinced that this was the main problem my friend was having. Her new doctor has been very supportive in her natural efforts. She's done so well, he has weened her off insulin and he's about to take her completely off oral meds!! How about that for progress!! I am so proud of her!! Of course you have to be armed with the right information to succeed too and I always recommend that you get this information BEFORE you talk with your doctor about it. Specifically, check out the information I link to at the top of the page with the red "click here" button. This is EXCELLENT info with very good instructions that you can use to reverse your diabetes. It will also help you judge whether or not your doctor is actually using logic in what they're telling you. Once you arm yourself with this information, you will be able to intelligently talk with the doctor you choose to work with.

Third, I have so much to share with you about my garden. I'm looking at the clock though and I have to run for now but I can't wait so look for more posts soon. Take care every one and remember that you CAN reverse diabetes. I am living proof of this and so is my friend and so are so many others who have taken the bull by the horns so to speak and reversed their diabetes. The cure for diabetes is not in a pill or a shot. It is in knowledge... knowing what to eat, what not to eat, and other important natural factors. Check out the link at the top. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment