This Is a Step-By-Step Cure For Diabetes Developed By Scientists

This Is a Step-By-Step Cure For Diabetes Developed By Scientists
I highly recommend you check this out and cure diabetes like I did. Maxine

Monday, May 17, 2010

Diabetic Recipes 123

Hi all. I love to cook (well, sometimes) and I'm really trying to eat a good diabetic diet. I've created a companion website to this one devoted to diabetic recipes. I'm mostly going to post delicious low carb recipes many of which will also be high carb recipes. I am fascinated with ingredients that lower sugar levels in a natural way so most of these recipes will feature one or more of these ingredients. I may also do some blogging about my favorite ingredients. I've already posted one of my very favorite things to make - a white chili recipe - which is very low carb and contains 4 ingredients that are well known to lower blood sugar. This is really one of the best things a diabetic can eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment